Saturday, April 11, 2009

Help Needed

I need a slogan.

I'm planning on being in Chicago next month to see Sonoma take on the Outfit. Since I will be one of the few people in the crowd cheering for the visiting team, I want to make it really well known that I am a California derby girl.

So I'd like to make a custom shirt. With a catchy slogan. And that saying could be the official slogan for this blog.

But I can't think of anything! Seriously. The only thing I have so far is "Nor Cal does it better." Which is....blah.

Please submit any suggestions you may have in the comments!

4 comments:

Southbayfan said...

Not really slogans, but more like ideas for one.

Left Coast, Fast Skates

San Francisco Derby News

Golden State Skater

Jaime Tollefson said...

I can do whatever I want cuz I'm a BAD skater.

rollella said...

my only thought is something like "Northern California: where the living is slow, but the girls are fast!" I dunno. That sucks. This is a hard one, Vee!

Aly Sylum said...

"I left my (picture of skates with a heart around them) in San Francisco"